- The Client: The recipient of the service
- The Company: Willow & Rose
- The Agreement: The agreement between the Client and the Company, confirmed by e-mail, for provision of the service
- The Fee: The amount payable by the Client to the Company for the service in the Agreement
- The Event: The occasion for which the service has been agreed
• Event bookings are secured upon receipt of a £50 deposit for bookings. The deposit payment can be made before or after a trial session. Receipt of a deposit payment confirms the agreement and secures The Company’s availability for the Event on the agreed date and time for the agreed free.
• The deposit is deducted from the final Fee. Enquiries for which a deposit has not been paid are not confirmed and therefore availability cannot be guaranteed and an agreement is not formally in place.
• Deposits are non-refundable if a cancellation is received less than 4 weeks before the Event. If the Client does not wish to book the service for the Event after a trial session the deposit is refunded in full within 7 days unless the Event is less than 4 weeks away in which case it is non-refundable.
• Cancellations are only deemed valid if received via e-mail
• It is the Client’s responsibility to inform the Company or team member who is providing the service of any potential issues such as but not limited to medical conditions, allergies, and/or sensitivities. The Company is not liable for any adverse reactions to products used and cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to adverse reactions to products used.
• The Company and/or Team member reserve the right to cancel the Agreement if the behaviour of the Client is deemed inappropriate and/or if the Client reports a condition that the Company and/or Team member deem as a risk to the Client’s health and well-being. In these cases any payments that have already been made by the Client for the service are non-refundable.
• Notification should be given of any changes to the booking and trial as soon as possible. This includes changes to the number of clients, location, dates and times.
• The Company will always endeavour to honour the Agreement to the best of its ability. There may be circumstances beyond the control of the Company where a team member is unwell, delayed or otherwise unavailable, sometimes at short notice. In such a case the Company will inform the Client at its earliest convenience and endeavour to make favourable alternative arrangements if possible.
• The Company reserves the right to offer the Client compensation in the Event that it is not able to honour the Agreement. This is entirely dependent on the circumstances and will be discussed openly and honestly with the Client.
• The Company has public liability insurance with BABTAC
• Trials can be paid for in cash on the day or via bank transfer ahead of the day
• The trial fee paid to The Company is completely non-refundable
• An invoice for the balance of the Fee will be sent from the Company to the Client 2 weeks before the date of the Event.
• Full payment of the balance of the Fee is required 1 week before the Event. The only exception to this is where the Client has agreed with the Company to pay the Fee in cash on the day.
• Payment can be accepted by cash, debit/credit card (except for American Express) and bank transfer. Only cash is accepted for payments on the day of the Event.
• The Client will cover any necessary travel expenses of the makeup artist as agreed at time of booking. This is to include, should it be required, congestion charging and parking charges.
• Payments that have already been made to the Company for a wedding Event that is subsequently cancelled less than 4 weeks before the Event will be retained. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before a non-wedding Event will incur the full Fee for the service.
• Cancellations are only valid via e-mail.
• If the Event falls on a Bank Holiday, a £50 surcharge will apply.
• If The Client has a larger bridal party and it occurs that the Company are unable to get everyone ready on time, the Company can bring along an experienced assistant. There will be a small charge to cover this and prices can be advised once the requirements are given.
• There is an additional cost of £5 for false lashes (for individual and strip)
• The Client agrees that the Company may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the makeup artist’s website and social media pages. This includes photos taken by the Company (possibly before and after photos) and photos taken by The Client’s professional photographer. The Company will get permission from the photographer.